Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

I have always had the dream to make a living by doing something I love. I have always been a crafty person and when knitting came into my life I knew this was the craft for me. I was so excited to start my Etsy shop in May 2011. I am even more excited to watch it grow. Through Etsy, brick and mortar shop owners have found me and I have sold both on consignment and wholesale to these shops. It amazes me how far from my town my items get to travel and be loved by shoppers all over the world. I have not been able to quit my day job, but this is my goal with Knits by Crystal. I feel like I have just started on the path to reaching my dream! Thanks for stopping by my new blog. I hope to post pics of the projects I'm working on as well as new items and specials for my followers. Stop back often to see what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment